How to use To open: Stand the bottle upright on a flat non-polished surface, hold with one hand and with the other push down the cap and twist to remove. To clean and disinfect skin: soak cotton wool and gently rub in a circular motion, wash off any excess with warm soapy water. To harden skin on hands and feet: soak cotton wool and gently rub in a circular motion, wash off any excess with warm soapy water. Hazards and Cautions Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause damage to organs. Keep locked up and out of sight and reach of children. Use only in a well ventilated areas. Do not breathe vapours. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Wash contaminated clothing before re-use. IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor if you feel unwell. If on skin wash with plenty of soap & water. If inhaled remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a comfortable breathing position. Wash contaminated clothing before re-use. Store locked up in a well ventilated place. Store below 25°C. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand then call a poison centre or doctor. In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alchohol-resistant foam for extinction. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.